Friday, 23 May 2014

ANOTHER SURPRISE IN MY MAILBOX

In the last few weeks I have been very fortunate to receive some  lovely RAK cards in my mailbox from fellow team members.
 


This one I received from the lovely Vicki. RAK stands for random act of kindness. To say it brightens my day when these turn up in my mailbox is an understatement. If you too would like to get little envelopes of joy in your mailbox then join my team today. As a bonus from the 28th May you can join my team for only $85 and you will receive $90 Stampin' Up! product of your choice.
 
http://www.stampinup.net/esuite/home/stampingwithkarlie/jointhefun
 
 Click the Join Now button to start your journey with me today.
Want more information - then go here or email me today.
 I would love to share the Stampin' Up! fun with you.
 
 
All items used are from Stampin' Up!

 
 










No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...