Thursday, 22 May 2014

CAUTION - FULL MUMMY BRAG HERE - MR 5's CARD

What a clever little lad my 5 year old son is. Each month he joins in with my card class ladies and makes the first card with us before going to bed. Up until this last class I would use the term 'make' very loosely. Well all his attending has paid off. This is his version of the card we made during May class. He stamped it all on his own. I helped him ink up the stamps and line up the punches be he was the one to stamp it out. I think he has done a fine job. What do you think? He gave this card to his friend Jackson for his 5th birthday. 
Please leave some comment love on my blog for him - it really would be thrilling for him.
 

 
All items used are from Stampin' Up!
If you would like any information on what I used to make these little beauties
just drop me an email today. Classes are run in Cameron Park on the 3rd Friday of the month. Email me for more information. Bookings essential.
 

Or Click the Shop Now button to purchase online.
 
  
All items used are from Stampin' Up!
Stamps -
Gorgeous Grunge
Memorable Moments
Simply Stars
Off the Grid
Teeny Tiny Sentiments
 
 










No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...