Saturday, 7 June 2014

A BIT TEARY

Sadly we will be saying farewell to some much loved items. I will be showing a variety of projects that I have made with the now retiring products over the weeks of June. So stay tuned - Oh and of course I will have some sneak peeks of the new Catalogue goodies.
 
Most things I used to make the card below is retiring at the end of this month.
 Off the Grid Stamp Set, Simply Stars Stamp Set along with the 2012-2014 Incolours - Summer Starfruit, Midnight Muse, Rasberry Ripple



   All items used are from Stampin' Up!
If you would like any information on what I used to make these little beauties
just drop me an email today.
 
http://www3.stampinup.com/ECWeb/ItemList.aspx?categoryid=977&dbwsdemoid=4002716

Or Click the Shop Now button to purchase online. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...