Wednesday, 9 July 2014

SIMPLY CREATED BANNER

I have been very busy creating a banner for my little mans upcoming first birthday party and naming day. I am very happy with how it has all turned out and couldn't wait to share it with you all. So here it is all laid out on my lounge room floor lol.
 
 
The celebrate banner was a pure stick it together job - very easy.
But the name banner is one I made from scratch with the add on kit, banner framelits, punches and dies.

 
 
Here is how Celebrate the kit comes and you just glue the letters on - easy peasy.
 
http://www3.stampinup.com/ECWeb/ProductDetails.aspx?productID=133007&dbwsdemoid=4002716
 
 
 
 
And here is the add on kit I used to make the name banner.
http://www3.stampinup.com/ECWeb/ProductDetails.aspx?productID=133432&dbwsdemoid=4002716

 
 
 
I will post some more photos of all the things I make for the big day after it is all done and dusted.
 
Hugs Karlie xo
 
 
What's happening now:-

QUICK LINKS
Here's what  is happening in Stampin' Up! and at Stamping with Karlie right now:


Shop anytime
Shop  in my Online store 24/7 HERE.

Get Free Projects and Products
Want free monthly tutorials from me plus the ability to earn hostess benefits without hosting a party? Join one of my Stampin Up Clubs (It's all by mail and email so you can join anywhere in Australia). Details HERE.
 
Join
JoinFor $169 you get $235 product plus 20% off all your future orders click HERE to join my team today.
Grab a Bargain
Shop the Weekly Deals HERE
Grab reduced priced items on the Retired List before they are gone for good.
Shop the Clearance Rack HERE. Up to 80% off!


No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...