Thursday, 14 August 2014

Some Awesome Cards for Some Awesome Ladies

Some cards I have created for fellow team members who graciously donated to my fundraiser that I held in July. I just love this stamp from the 'Big News' Stamp Set. I have teamed it up with Moonlight DSP, Apothecary Accents Framelits, Crumb Cake Striped Grosgrain Ribbon and and few Candy Dots. I love how the Crushed Curry Embossing Powder just pops out.
 

 
Hugs Karlie xo
 
What's happening now:-

QUICK LINKS
Here's what  is happening in Stampin' Up! and at Stamping with Karlie right now:
 
Free Bundle with Bigshot - Save up to $82.75
For more information go HERE.

Shop anytime
Shop  in my Online store 24/7 HERE.

Get Free Projects and Products
Want free monthly tutorials from me plus the ability to earn hostess benefits without hosting a party? Join one of my Stampin Up Clubs (It's all by mail and email so you can join anywhere in Australia). Details HERE. 

Join
For $169 you get $235 product plus 20% off all your future orders click HERE to join my team today.

Grab a Bargain
Shop the Weekly Deals HERE
Shop the Clearance Rack HERE. Up to 80% off!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...