Sunday, 24 August 2014

What a deal

 
Have you ever thought about joining my Stampin Up team. Well NOW is the time to do it.
If you sign up as a new recruit on my team between now and the 29 August, you can receive extra Starter Kit product! That's right, you'll receive $255 worth of product in your Starter Kit, for just $ 169 Talk about a sweet deal!
But seriously the best part about joining my team is all the fun we have. I run a bimonthly team meeting where we all get together and talk about Stampin' Up! products, but most importantly we create projects together to inspire one another.
We also have team facebook pages where you can view lots of other demonstrators work, chat to each other and share you creations, ask questions and generally have a good time.
If you think this is a good fit for you then  email me  today or give me a call to learn how you can get in on this great deal, but hurry, it's only here for a short time!
 
Hugs Karlie xo
 
What's happening now:-

QUICK LINKS
Here's what  is happening in Stampin' Up! and at Stamping with Karlie right now:
 
Free Bundle with Bigshot - Save up to $82.75
For more information go HERE.

Shop anytime
Shop  in my Online store 24/7 HERE.

Get Free Projects and Products
Want free monthly tutorials from me plus the ability to earn hostess benefits without hosting a party? Join one of my Stampin Up Clubs (It's all by mail and email so you can join anywhere in Australia). Details HERE. 

Join
For $169 you get $255 product plus 20% off all your future orders click HERE to join my team today.

Grab a Bargain
Shop the Weekly Deals HERE
Shop the Clearance Rack HERE. Up to 80% off!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...