Wednesday, 3 September 2014

A Very Bright Merry Everything

So this week I started to have a look at some challenges. This one from Just Add Ink really took my fancy as I love bright colours.
 
 
Here is what I came up with. A very bright "Merry Everything" Card.
Lots of goodies used on this one from the new Holiday Catalogue.
I hope this brightens your day
 
 
Hugs Karlie xo
 
What's happening now:-

QUICK LINKS
Here's what  is happening in Stampin' Up! and at Stamping with Karlie right now:
 
Stamp a Stack
Xmas Card Kits by Mail. $30 - information is HERE

Shop anytime
Shop  in my Online store 24/7 HERE.

Get Free Projects and Products
Want free monthly tutorials from me plus the ability to earn hostess benefits without hosting a party? Join one of my Stampin Up Clubs (It's all by mail and email so you can join anywhere in Australia). Details HERE.
 
Join
For $169 you get $235 product plus 20% off all your future orders click HERE to join my team today.

Grab a Bargain
Shop the Weekly Deals HERE
Grab reduced priced items on the Retired List before they are gone for good.
Shop the Clearance Rack HERE. Up to 80% off

3 comments:

  1. Lovely, happy, use of colour Karlie - and that bow is superb! Thanks for joining us at Just Add Ink this week.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the colourful chalkboard style of your tag Karlie. Thanks for joining us at Just Add Ink this week.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is such a beautiful and bright card - sure to make anyone receiving it smile :)

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...