Friday, 12 September 2014

My Boys

A very simple Project Life Layout using the Project Life Playground Cards.
I didn't think this page really needed any explanation in our family album. I used the Playground Cards. To give it a little more depth I cropped the I xoxo you card and mounted it onto another card. I also did this with the You are my sunshine card (3x4). I really love these photos of my boys, but they were taken almost 12 months ago now. Time really does fly when you have young children.
 
 
Hugs Karlie xo
 
 
What's happening now:-

QUICK LINKS
Here's what  is happening in Stampin' Up! and at Stamping with Karlie right now:
 
Shop anytime
Shop  in my Online store 24/7 HERE.

Get Free Projects and Products
Want free monthly tutorials from me plus the ability to earn hostess benefits without hosting a party? Join one of my Stampin Up Clubs (It's all by mail and email so you can join anywhere in Australia). Details HERE.
 
Join
For $169 you get $235 product plus 20% off all your future orders click HERE to join my team today.

Grab a Bargain
Shop the Weekly Deals HERE
Grab reduced priced items on the Retired List before they are gone for good.
Shop the Clearance Rack HERE. Up to 80% off

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...