Monday, 8 September 2014

SPARKLE

 &
 
Last week I decided to get back into some challenges to work the creative mojo a bit. Once again this week and I am loving the retro sketches challenge. Im also using this one for Case-ing the Catty Challenge #8 - Card Giving, as I got the colour inspiration from page 115 of the Catalogue. I just changed the black for Baked Brown Sugar is all.
 
.
 


 
I have used Papillion Potpurri Stamp Set, Chalk Talk Stamp and Framelits,  Hardwood Stamp and Good Greetings Hostess Stamp Set . I also put in some twine, sequins and Basic Pearl Jewels to bling it up a bit. I hope you like it.
Hugs Karlie xo
 
What's happening now:-

QUICK LINKS
Here's what  is happening in Stampin' Up! and at Stamping with Karlie right now:
 
Shop anytime
Shop  in my Online store 24/7 HERE.

Get Free Projects and Products
Want free monthly tutorials from me plus the ability to earn hostess benefits without hosting a party? Join one of my Stampin Up Clubs (It's all by mail and email so you can join anywhere in Australia). Details HERE.
 
Join
For $169 you get $235 product plus 20% off all your future orders click HERE to join my team today.

Grab a Bargain
Shop the Weekly Deals HERE
Grab reduced priced items on the Retired List before they are gone for good.
Shop the Clearance Rack HERE. Up to 80% off

4 comments:

  1. What a cute card, Karlie. Love that Hardwood background with ANYTHING, but really think you've matched it so nicely with the Chalk Talk Label and little butterfly. Thanks for joining us at CASE-ing the Catty.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the colour combo you chose from the catty for your gorgeous card. Thanks for playing along at CTC.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Really cute card- thanks for going us at CTC!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful card! Love the hardwood background and your butterfly. Thanks for joining us at CTC this week. :)

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...