Sunday, 23 November 2014

Come Join the Party

 
Do you love getting a bargain?
Well here is a great one. From the 24th of November 2014 - 2nd December 2014 you can get $235 of
 Stampin' Up! products for only $126.75.

How you ask?
Easy just join my Stampin' Up Team. For only $126.75 you can join my team. You get $235 of Stampin U
p Product from our current catalogues. You choose the products you want in your kit. You can join just to get your own products at a discount (20% minimum) or to earn  a little extra income, it's really up to you. There are no lock in contracts so there really is nothing to lose, only something to gain. You would be part of the best performing team in Australia, receive exclusive tutorials from me and if you live local to me you would also be invited to my free creative team meetings. To register you interest simply email me with your name and phone number and we can have a chat. Cant wait ,then click HERE to join y team today I would love you to join in the fun with our team of lovely ladies.
Hugs Karlie xo

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...