Sunday, 2 November 2014

Wedding Album - Family Photos -Project Life Love Story

Another page from my Wedding Album. This one is at my parent house with my family. For this page I have used the Love Story Project Life Cards and Accessories along with  my Stampin Write Markers to add some colour. I hope you like my page and maybe get some inspiration from it.
 
 


 
Click on any of the photos below to view products online
 
 http://www3.stampinup.com/ECWeb/ProductDetails.aspx?productID=135308&dbwsdemoid=4002716 
 
 
http://www3.stampinup.com/ECWeb/ProductDetails.aspx?productID=135310&dbwsdemoid=4002716
 
 
Go here to see more of my Project Life Pages
 
Hugs Karlie xo
 
 
What's happening now:-

QUICK LINKS
Here's what  is happening in Stampin' Up! and at Stamping with Karlie right now:
 
Shop anytime
Shop  in my Online store 24/7 HERE.

Get Free Projects and Products
Want free monthly tutorials from me plus the ability to earn hostess benefits without hosting a party? Join one of my Stampin Up Clubs (It's all by mail and email so you can join anywhere in Australia). Details HERE.
 
Join
For $169 you get $235 product plus 20% off all your future orders click HERE to join my team today.

Grab a Bargain
Shop the Weekly Deals HERE
Shop the Clearance Rack HERE. Up to 80% off
 

1 comment:

  1. Excellent tips. Really useful stuff .Never had an idea about this, will look for more of such informative posts from your side.. Good job...Keep it up
    destination wedding photography

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...