Monday, 15 December 2014

Artful Stampers Blog Hop Challenge 11 - Lotus Bloom - Sale-a-bration 2015 Sneak Peek

Welcome to another Artful Stampers Blog Challenge. You will have hopped here from Jane's Blog. This weeks challenge is a colour challenge. The second I saw this challenge I knew what I was going to do with it as I had just received my 'pretties' for the upcoming Sale-a-bration 2015 Promotion, and let me tell you they are awesome. So the stamp set I have used is called Lotus Bloom and it is a Photopolymer 2 step stamp set. I am seriously in love with this set. Obviously being a colour challenge I have used the challenge colours.
 
 
This is actually the first card I have made using my new goodies and I cant wait to have a play with the rest.  Below are the colours used for this challenge.
 
Now hop along and see what Annette Sullivan has created for us.
 
Hugs Karlie xo
 
What's happening now:-

QUICK LINKS
Here's what  is happening in Stampin' Up! and at Stamping with Karlie right now:
 
Shop anytime
Shop  in my Online store 24/7 HERE.

Get Free Projects and Products
Want free monthly tutorials from me plus the ability to earn hostess benefits without hosting a party? Join one of my Stampin Up Clubs (It's all by mail and email so you can join anywhere in Australia). Details HERE.
 
Join
For $169 you get $235 product plus 20% off all your future orders click HERE to join my team today.

Grab a Bargain
Shop the Weekly Deals HERE
Shop the Clearance Rack HERE. Up to 80% off
 
 
 

5 comments:

  1. lovely card - such a pretty stamp :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. So jelly you have this set already I'm still waiting. You have done a beautiful job 😀

    ReplyDelete
  3. WOW. This is so very pretty. I can't wait to get back from holidays to try out this stamp set.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...