Monday, 22 December 2014

Artful Stampers Blog Hop Challenge 12- Big Day- Sale-a-bration 2015 Sneak Peek


Welcome to the Artful Stampers Blog Hop Challenge # 12.
 You will have hopped here from Jane's Blog. 

 
This week was a sketch challenge and it only took me one evening after seeing the sketch to come up with this card. I absolutely adore layers, but sometimes I struggle with them. So I was really happy with how this came up. I have used Washi Tape Sheets from the upcoming Occasions Catalogue along with the new Chalkboard Paper and ColorBox Chalk Box Ink pads  in Rose Coral and Yellow Citrus.
 The stamp is from the Big Day Stamp Set which is a stamp set you can earn for free when Sale-a-bration starts on the 6th January. I've also used some Candy Dots in Crushed Curry, Calypso Coral and Bermuda Bay.
 

 
I hope you like my card. Now its time to hop along to Tamsin's blog and see what lovely creation she has made.
 
Hugs Karlie xo
 
What's happening now:-

QUICK LINKS
Here's what  is happening in Stampin' Up! and at Stamping with Karlie right now:
 
Shop anytime
Shop  in my Online store 24/7 HERE.

Get Free Projects and Products
Want free monthly tutorials from me plus the ability to earn hostess benefits without hosting a party? Join one of my Stampin Up Clubs (It's all by mail and email so you can join anywhere in Australia). Details HERE.
 
Join
For $169 you get $235 product plus 20% off all your future orders click HERE to join my team today.

Grab a Bargain
Shop the Weekly Deals HERE
Shop the Clearance Rack HERE. Up to 80% off
 
 

6 comments:

  1. Oh wow....so THAT'S how you use the washi sheets! I got some but wasn't sure what to do with it. :)
    Fabulous fun card! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. ooo the washi sheets look awesome on the black. think i might need to put in another order. ho hum!

    ReplyDelete
  3. gorgeous use of the washi tape sheets i love how you can semi see through them :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the new chalk products you have used.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ooo! Cool way to show off the new products :)

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...