Sunday, 21 December 2014

Inside the Pretty Packages

So yesterday I shared these pretty packages with you all.
Now to show you all what was inside....
 
 
 
I created these super cute wall hanging for baby's nursery wall. I have made a few of these now, some for wall and others as standing frames. I haven't been able to share any of them yet as it would have given away the surprise for the Mum's to be. So this is only one that I made as a gender neutral wall hanging. I used the  Something for Baby Stamp Set and coordinating Baby's First Framelits. I also used the Little Letters Thinlit dies and Textured Impressions Embossing Folder in Alphabet Press and Lucky Stars. I really hope that my friends liked these for their nursery walls.
 
Hugs Karlie xo
What's happening now:-

QUICK LINKS
Here's what  is happening in Stampin' Up! and at Stamping with Karlie right now:
 
Shop anytime
Shop  in my Online store 24/7 HERE.

Get Free Projects and Products
Want free monthly tutorials from me plus the ability to earn hostess benefits without hosting a party? Join one of my Stampin Up Clubs (It's all by mail and email so you can join anywhere in Australia). Details HERE.
 
Join
For $169 you get $235 product plus 20% off all your future orders click HERE to join my team today.

Grab a Bargain
Shop the Weekly Deals HERE
Shop the Clearance Rack HERE. Up to 80% off
 

1 comment:

  1. I love this baby frame! I have 2 nephews that their wives are having babies this year. One is a boy and one is a girl. Would love to see your other frames when possible

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...