Friday, 27 February 2015

Congratulations

A massive huge woohoo for my friend and downline Lisa,  who promoted to Supervisor this week. Lisa has only been a demonstrator on my team for 9 months so this was an absolute mammoth effort. Of course since there was reason to celebrate I had to create something lovely for Lisa and here is what I made for her.  Firstly the envelope which was made using Nordic Noel Designer Papers, Hey You Stamp Set and the Envelope Punch Board.


Next was the card I made. I used the Stacked with Love Paper Stack, Starburst Framelits, Feel Goods Stamp Set and the little xoxo is from the Circle Card Thinlits Die. Once again, congrats Lisa and great achievement. 


 Hugs Karlie xo


What's happening now:-

QUICK LINKS
Here's what  is happening in Stampin' Up! and at Stamping with Karlie right now:

Shop anytime
Shop  in my Online store 24/7 HERE.

Get Free Projects and Products
Want free monthly tutorials from me plus the ability to earn hostess benefits without hosting a party? Join one of my Stampin Up Clubs (It's all by mail and email so you can join anywhere in Australia). Details HERE.

Join
For $169 you get $235 product plus 20% off all your future orders click HERE to join my team today.

Grab a Bargain
Shop the Clearance Rack HERE. Up to 80% off

Shop the Weekly Deals HERE

1 comment:

  1. Thanks again Karlie! Love being a part of this wonderful team xx

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...