Monday, 23 March 2015

Artful Stampers Team Challenge Blog Hop #25

Welcome to another Artful Stampers Team Challenge.
You have hopped here from Nicole's Blog
This weeks Challenge, was a colour challenge and boy what colours we have.
When I first saw this posted, I was like sweet, I have this one done already with this card.
Which I had made a while back and not yet shared. For this card I have used the Irresistibly Yours Specialty Papers from Sale-a-bration, Star Confetti Punch and Pictogram Punches Stamp Set. I coloured the papers with an aqua painter and ink pad. On closer inspection I was like - oh darn it - no pumpkin pie. So it was back to the drawing board. 


Here are the colours for the Challenge


Here are the colours for the Challenge


Now here is the card I made for the actual Challenge. This one was for my son's friend Declan's 6th Birthday on Saturday just gone. I used Stampin' Write Markers and a Blender Pen to colour the Robot from Boys Will Be Boys Stamp Set. I also used the Chevron Embossing Folder, Star Burst Framelits (my faves) and the patterned paper is from the Confetti Celebration Designer Series Paper range. I hope you like my card. Now hop along to see what Alison has made this week.

Hugs Karlie xo


What's happening now:-

QUICK LINKS
Here's what  is happening in Stampin' Up! and at Stamping with Karlie right now:

Sale-a-bration
Get free products by shopping, joining or hosting. Go HERE for more information

Shop anytime
Shop  in my Online store 24/7 HERE.

Get Free Projects and Products
Want free monthly tutorials from me plus the ability to earn hostess benefits without hosting a party? Join one of my Stampin Up Clubs (It's all by mail and email so you can join anywhere in Australia). Details HERE.

Join
For $169 you get $235 product plus 20% off all your future orders click HERE to join my team today.

Grab a Bargain  
Shop the Clearance Rack HERE. Up to 80% off 
Shop the Weekly Deals HERE

7 comments:

  1. Nice i better crack out that paper too and get creating. Love your robot card.

    ReplyDelete
  2. A very subtle way of using all these colours. I love it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. love both these cards Karlie. I must order that robot stamp set!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous cards. I love them both, but that robot stole my heart! SO CUTE!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...