Monday, 16 March 2015

Artful Stampers Team Challenge Blog Hop 24

Welcome to another Artful Stampers Team Challenge.
You have hopped here from Annette's Blog
This weeks Challenge, was a sketch challenge. Such an easy sketch too. With that in mind I decided to make two easy cards, one masculine and one feminine.
I used the Stacked with Love DSP Stack from the Occasions Catalogue for the feminine card, and handmade the flower using the scallop circle punch. I also used the bird punch for the leave. 


For the Masculine Card I used Stampin' Write Markers to colour the Best Day Ever Stamp and the Adventure Bound DSP Stack. 


 I hope you like my cards. Now hop along to see what Alisa has made this week.

Hugs Karlie xo


What's happening now:-

QUICK LINKS
Here's what  is happening in Stampin' Up! and at Stamping with Karlie right now:

Sale-a-bration
Get free products by shopping, joining or hosting. Go HERE for more information

Shop anytime
Shop  in my Online store 24/7 HERE.

Get Free Projects and Products
Want free monthly tutorials from me plus the ability to earn hostess benefits without hosting a party? Join one of my Stampin Up Clubs (It's all by mail and email so you can join anywhere in Australia). Details HERE.

Join
For $169 you get $235 product plus 20% off all your future orders click HERE to join my team today.

Grab a Bargain  
Shop the Clearance Rack HERE. Up to 80% off 
Shop the Weekly Deals HERE

5 comments:

  1. Love them both - especially the masculine one.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Both cards look so cool Karlie!! I love the masculine card....great use of that DSP!...and the Stacked with Love DSP looks great on your second card with that pretty flower. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. lovely male version and female version of this sketch :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great pair of cards Karlie! :)

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...