Thursday, 12 March 2015

Im excited

You may ask why?


Well in only 7 weeks I will be going to the Stampin Up Convention on the Gold Coast.
But that is not all. Look what came in the mail today.


Just last month I promoted to Manager with Stampin Up, which means this year I get to go to Leadership and the Reception Dinner, and this year its being held at the Australian Outback Spectacular. This is truly something I have always wanted to see. After that it is another 3 fun filled days of convention -stamping workshops, new product demonstrations and the always exciting awards night. Along with just hanging out with all the other lovely Stampin Up Demonstrators - including a few from my own team. 
So a huge thank you to my team - Karlie's Angels,  and to all of my beautiful stamp club ladies and friends who have helped me get there this year. I cant thank you all enough.
If you would like to be part of our fabulous team go here for more details
Huge Hugs
Karlie xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...