Sunday, 5 April 2015

Happy Easter

A little Easter Bunny creation.  
I just think this little guy is so cute. I got the idea for him from many I had seen on Pinterest and kind of just mashed a few together and came up with this guy.
Here is what I used.  Scalloped Oval from the Oval framelits dies. I also one of the smallest ovals for his feet.
I used the the followed punches :-
 1' Cirlcle - white bunny nose part, and feet pads
Small heart punch - blue bunny nose and feet pads
3/4" Circle - Blue of ey
1/2" Circle - Black of eye and pink tongue
Extra Large Oval punch - ears
Large Oval Punch - ears
I cut the beak out by hand and used a little white gel pen to highlight our little chick.



Hugs Karlie xo


What's happening now:-

QUICK LINKS
Here's what  is happening in Stampin' Up! and at Stamping with Karlie right now:

Sale-a-bration
Get free products by shopping, joining or hosting. Go HERE for more information

Shop anytime
Shop  in my Online store 24/7 HERE.

Get Free Projects and Products
Want free monthly tutorials from me plus the ability to earn hostess benefits without hosting a party? Join one of my Stampin Up Clubs (It's all by mail and email so you can join anywhere in Australia). Details HERE.

Join
For $169 you get $235 product plus 20% off all your future orders click HERE to join my team today.

Grab a Bargain                                                                                                                 Shop the Clearance Rack HERE. Up to 80% off                                                               Shop the Weekly Deals HERE

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...