Wednesday, 1 April 2015

Party, Party, Party.

As a Mummy of two I am often chasing my tail trying to get things done. So when I saw these in my catalogue I was thrilled. Celebrations Basics Invitations. All the hard work done, as they are pre-printed and only $8.95 for a pack of 10.


 All I did was write in the details and then added some stamping to the envelopes as per Master 5's instructions, using the Boys Will Be Boys Stamp Set - what boy doesn't love Lego and Robots. All done in under an hour - thrilled.


I've also got this Celebrations Basics Kit $25.95 - to make a banner  
 It also includes 10 printed bags for goodies.


Along with these to make up the party/lolly bags.
 The Petite Cafe Bags 10 for $9.95.  3-1/2" x 2-1/2" x 8" and of course food safe.


And these to pretty the lolly bags up - 2014-2016  In Colour Printed Clothespins.
You get 20 in the pack for $9.95.
Now these are super cute, natural wood and only abut 3cm in size. 


Now of course I will have to be adding some stamping to the lolly bags, but Master 5 may help me out with that prior to the big day ....and of course I will show you the results.
Hugs Karlie xo

What's happening now:-

QUICK LINKS
Here's what  is happening in Stampin' Up! and at Stamping with Karlie right now:

Shop anytime
Shop  in my Online store 24/7 HERE.

Get Free Projects and Products
Want free monthly tutorials from me plus the ability to earn hostess benefits without hosting a party? Join one of my Stampin Up Clubs (It's all by mail and email so you can join anywhere in Australia). Details HERE.
Join
For $169 you get $235 product plus 20% off all your future orders click HERE to join my team today.

Grab a Bargain
Shop the Clearance Rack HERE. Up to 80% off
Shop the Weekly Deals HERE



No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...