Thursday, 18 June 2015

Sweet Stack Project Kit by Stampin’ Up!

The Sweet Stack Project kit by Stampin' Up!
I was privileged enough to get a look at this uber cute kit when I was at the Inspire Create Share Convention in April this year. I was literally drooling over this kit. It seriously looks good enough to eat. Great to use as lolly bags at your child's next birthday party or for your guests at the Party Candy Bar. Guaranteed that your guests will think you are of awesome talent when you tell them that you made it and I love how it also comes with the cake stand.
 



 
Here is the supply list. Just click the photo to purchase from my online store.



Hugs Karlie xxx
 
What's happening now:-
QUICK LINKS
Here's what  is happening in Stampin' Up! and at Stamping with Karlie right now:

Shop anytime
Shop  in my Online store 24/7 HERE.
Get Free Projects and Products
Want free monthly tutorials from me plus the ability to earn hostess benefits without hosting a party? Join one of my Stampin Up Clubs (It's all by mail and email so you can join anywhere in Australia). Details HERE.

Join
For $169 you get $235 product plus 20% off all your future orders click HERE to join my team today. For the month of June 2015 you will also get an additional 2 stamps sets of your choice for free. If you would like more information on joining Stampin' Up! email me today

Grab a Bargain
Shop the Clearance Rack HERE. Up to 80% off
Shop the Weekly Deals HERE
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...