Friday, 6 November 2015

Hello December 2015 Project Life Card Collection by Stampin' Up!





 Available in our Holiday Catalogue which you can view and shop from here

Hugs Karlie xxx

What's happening now:-QUICK LINKS
Here's what  is happening in Stampin' Up! and at Stamping with Karlie right now:

Shop anytime
Shop  in my Online store 24/7 HERE.
Get Free Projects and Products
Want free monthly tutorials from me plus the ability to earn hostess benefits without hosting a party? Join one of my Stampin Up Clubs (It's all by mail and email so you can join anywhere in Australia). Details HERE.

Join
For $169 you get $235 product plus 20% off all your future orders click HERE to join my team today. If you would like more information on joining Stampin' Up! email me today

Grab a Bargain
Shop the Clearance Rack HERE. Up to 80% off
Shop the Weekly Deals HERE

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...