Friday, 18 March 2016

4 Challenges, 1 card.


A little Challenge entry this week. Well in fact I have been checking out a few Challenge Blogs this week and made up a little card that fits into 4 challenge blogs. 

The theme over at Global Design Projects was Thank You. I have a person in mind for this card, but not saying who it's for as I still have to post it to them ... I like suprises. The sentiment I used is from Stampin Up Water Colour Wishes Stamp Set. This set has been getting a whole lot of love at my place lately. I dont think its left my desk for the last two weeks actually.  




Less is More Challenge is single layer card - so I've only added stamps and ink. The other stamps Ive used at Stampin' Up! Butterfly Basics and Watercolour Wings

"Less is More"

The sketch came from Sunday Stamps


And lastly Can You Case It has a colour challenge - pick any three colours - mine are Bermuda Bay, Melon Mambo and Rich Razzleberry. 

CYCI#111


Hope you like my little card. 

Hugs Karlie xxx



What's happening now:-

QUICK LINKS
Here's what  is happening in Stampin' Up! and at Stamping with Karlie right now:

Shop anytime
Shop  in my Online store 24/7 HERE. Plus during Sale-a-bration for every $90 AUD you spend (before shipping and handling), you get a FREE Sale-A-Bration product. That means it's the perfect time to purchase those products you've had your eye on while earning more products for free. There are some gorgeous items to choose from, plus you can shop from either of the two catalogues or clearance items.

Get Free Projects and Products
Want free monthly tutorials from me plus the ability to earn hostess benefits without hosting a party? Join one of my Stampin Up Clubs (It's all by mail and email so you can join anywhere in Australia). Details HERE.

Join - Additional FREE stamps sets when you join
For $169 you get $235 product plus 20% off all your future orders click HERE to join my team today. Plus until the 31st March 2016 you will be able to choose an additional $60 of free product for your kit. All up that's $295 product of your choice for only $169 - what a deal.

Grab a Bargain
Shop the Clearance Rack HERE. Up to 80% off

 Check out the Weekly Deals HERE.  


16 comments:

  1. Beautifully laid out and stamped. I love that sentiment. I headed over here from LIM - great entry!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi, Karlie, great card! The addition of your colorful butterflies are certainly a festive element to this CAS card!

    ReplyDelete
  3. WOW! What stunning colours, beautiful design and a perfect CAS creation showcasing your sentiment brilliantly. Thanks for playing at Less is More this week. Sarah

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a pretty card, love those butterflies. Karen x

    ReplyDelete
  5. HI Karli
    adorable butterfly card
    I especially love that mini butterfly with script on it
    sweet using our sketch too
    beutifully made
    many thanks for joining with us at Sunday Stamps this time
    hugs
    Monika (DT Member)

    ReplyDelete
  6. hello Karlie! oh my, this is darlin...I adore the CAS style and the colors! so glad you played along with us at sunday stamps challenge!

    sparkle & shine, kindness *~*

    ReplyDelete
  7. WoW! I love your card especially how the butterflies pop out! Thanks for joining us at CYCI ~ Wynne

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi Karlie, Gorgeous card! Love the butterflies and the colors you used along with the clean design. Thanks for playing along with CYCI ~Pam, DT.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love the clean feel, and beautifully designed card! Thanks for joining CYCI :) Eva

    ReplyDelete
  10. Karlie - I love the simplicity of your wonderful card. Great use of these stamps and great selection of colors! Thank you so much for playing along with this week's "Thank You" theme challenge at the Global Design Project.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Beautiful card! I love your butterflies and the colors are just perfect! Thanks for joining us at Sunday Stamps, hope to see you again soon!

    ReplyDelete
  12. What a beautiful colour combo and I love the watercolour effect sentiment.
    Thanks for sharing with us.
    Anita x
    Less is More

    ReplyDelete
  13. Karlie, this is wonderful! I love your take on our sketch and the color combo is perfect! SO happy you joined us at Sunday Stamps! XX

    ReplyDelete
  14. There's something about butterflies...they make me smile! And so does your sweet card. Super-creative use of the sketch and fabulous colour scheme. Thanks for sharing with us at Sunday Stamps this week!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Great take on all 4 challenges! Love the color of the main butterfly. Thanks so much for joining us at Sunday Stamps! :)

    ReplyDelete
  16. Less is more! Great card!! Thank you for playing along with the global design project!!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...