Tuesday, 22 March 2016

Easter Shaker Card

Can You Case it Sketch Challenge #112 - for card layout
  Fusion Challenge - For Colour Combo
Just Add Ink #303 Challenge - Just Add E - Easter Card


I've been getting right into using Stampin' Up! Project Life Cards to make little notecards lately. I do have a reason for this too which I will share a little later on once I have finished the projects. While I have been doing these I was also checking some card challenges.  Over at Can You Case It  they have this gorgeous sketch challenge. 

CYCI#112

I chose the colours for this card based on this weeks Fusion Card Challenge Colours





Here is my finished card. 
For more information on how to make this card go here

Hugs Karlie xxx




6 comments:

  1. Love your bright and fun card, Karlie. A shaker is just super special to start with, and I love your little flags! Thanks for sharing with us at Just Add Ink this week. x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Karlie ~ I love how you took on this sketch...I love the fun bright colors you chose~ Thanks for joining us at CYCI ~ Wynne

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a fun and colourful easter card Karlie...Love that you made it a shaker. Thanks for joining us at Just Add Ink.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is such a cheerful and celebratory Easter card Karlie! I love the bright colours and that you made a shaker - so fun!! Thanks for joining us at Just Add Ink this week :-)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Super cute! Love it! Thanks for joining CYCI :) Eva

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh, WOW! Such a fun card. I love the bright colors, how you used the sketch and made a Shaker Card. Thanks for playing along with Can You Case It? ~Pam, DT

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...