Thursday, 21 April 2016

Farewell to.......


From now until the end of May I will be showcasing some retiring products that I just love. 



Goodbye to "Boys Will Be Boys" Stamp Set and
Chevron Textured Impressions Embossing Folder

This is just one of my all time favourite stamp sets and one that I wont be parting with until my boys are past their Lego stage - so maybe in about 14 years lol. Oh and bonus the Chevron Embossing Folder is 50% off. 








And Farewell to  "Cirlce Card Thinlits Die"
Another well loved item in my house. Makes a fancy card super quick and everyone thinks your so clever ... but its all in the tools baby!!!





 Retiring products have discounts of up to 50%! Retiring products will only be available until 31 May, or while supplies last, so order them now before they're gone!
Click here to see all the retiring items? Don't like to shop online, then simply email me you order and I will have it sent direct to your door anywhere within Australia. 

Hugs Karlie xxx



What's happening now:-
Here's what  is happening in Stampin' Up! and at Stamping with Karlie right now:


Shop anytime
Shop  in my Online store 24/7 HERE. 

Get Free Projects and Products
Want free monthly tutorials from me plus the ability to earn hostess benefits without hosting a party? Join one of my Stampin Up Clubs (It's all by mail and email so you can join anywhere in Australia). Details HERE.

Join - Additional FREE stamps sets when you join
For $169 you get $235 product plus 20% off all your future orders click HERE to join my team today. Yes you can just buy for yourself, there is no pressure to sell or have parties and no lock in contracts.  

Grab a Bargain
Shop the Clearance Rack HERE. Up to 80% off
Check our the Retiring List HERE. Up to 50% off

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...