Monday, 27 June 2016

First Video Ever - Mixed Media Scrap Page

A wonderful day we had at  the Craft, Crop and Class Day. After showing this Scrap Page (inspired by Di Garling layout) to a few friends who don't live close enough to attend I was asked to create a video to show how to do the background.


This is a Mixed Media Background using handmade ink sprays. Very sorry about the wobble in the video, but its my first video ever. I will know to use the sturdy dining room table next time.
If you enjoyed the video please leave a little comment love for me. I would really appreciate it.




I just love the faces my son Liam was pulling here. He was so unimpressed about having his photo taken for his birthday. Not to mention his baby brother had just pulled a great big lump of his hair before getting these taken. 


Hugs Karlie xxx



What's happening now:-
Here's what  is happening in Stampin' Up! and at Stamping with Karlie right now:

Shop anytime
Shop  in my Online store 24/7 HERE. 

Want FREE Products
Want free products hosting a party? Easy, just place an order of $125 or more with me during between 7th June and 25th June and you will get $25 of Stampin' Up! product free. Email me today for more details 

Join in JUNE and get 2 additional FREE stamps sets of your choice
For $169 you get $235 product plus 2 free stamps sets of your choice. This makes is over $400 of product for only $169. Plus 20% off all your future orders click HERE to join my team today. Yes you can just buy for yourself, there is no pressure to sell or have parties and no lock in contracts.  

Grab a Bargain
Shop the Clearance Rack HERE. Up to 80% off


No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...