Thursday, 16 June 2016

So excited .... tomorrow's class

I'm so excited I might just pee my pants. In tomorrow's paper crafting class we will each be making up one or 2 of these gorgeous cards from the new Designer Tin of Cards Kit. Along with the cards we are also making an Oh So Cute gift box. I've been busting to crack out this kit and make it up....so tomorrow it will happen eeeeekkkkk.
 
 
 
 

 
Cant make it to my class, well check out the video and see how easy it is to make this up in your PJ's at your place.  Now that you really want this kit like I did, then head over here and grab it online.
 
Hugs Karlie xxx
 
 
What's happening now:-
Here's what  is happening in Stampin' Up! and at Stamping with Karlie right now:

Shop anytime
Shop  in my Online store 24/7 HERE. 
 
Want FREE Products
Want free products hosting a party? Easy, just place an order of $125 or more with me during between 7th June and 25th June and you will get $25 of Stampin' Up! product free. Email today for more details stampingwithkarlie@aapt.net.au
 
Join in JUNE and get 2 additional FREE stamps sets of your choice
For $169 you get $235 product plus 2 free stamps sets of your choice. This makes is over $400 of product for only $169. Plus 20% off all your future orders click HERE to join my team today. Yes you can just buy for yourself, there is no pressure to sell or have parties and no lock in contracts.  


Grab a Bargain
Shop the Clearance Rack HERE. Up to 80% off

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...