Monday, 4 July 2016

Are you 'Happy'?

It's time for another Music Monday - Today Im Happy, with the Oh Happy Day Card Kit by Stampin Up!. I love this song and it reminds me of when my son first started school as they would play this song at bell times. 



Not only do I love the song but I love this kit. This kit is just me all over. I love bright colours with a little mix of black and white to set it off. 


Best of all, its all in a handy little box. Perfect for a gift or to take on holidays for a little crafting time. 



So check out the video below to see how quick easy it is to be creative with this kit. You can get your very own kit here





Hugs Karlie xxx



What's happening now:-
Here's what  is happening in Stampin' Up! and at Stamping with Karlie right now:

Shop anytime
Shop  in my Online store 24/7 HERE. 

Become and Angel - Join Stampin Up
For $169 you get $235 product plus 20% off all your future orders click HERE to join my team today. Yes you can just buy for yourself, there is no pressure to sell or have parties and no lock in contracts.  

Grab a Bargain
Shop the Clearance Rack HERE. Up to 80% off

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...