Thursday, 7 July 2016

Great Savings Start Today



Do you have everything you want from the new Annual Catalogue?


I know I don't, but over the next 2 months I will get alot closer to having everything I want and best of all it will cost me alot less. 
FOR EVERY $90 you spend this month (JULY) you will get a $9 coupon emailed to you to use in August! 
Now make sure you save that email and write down your codes, I mean tattoo them on your forehead if you need to because there is no way to get them back if you lose the email

Spend $90 - one $9 Coupon
Spend $180 in the same order - Two $9 Coupons
and so on...

You can earn the coupons multiple times and in August you can use multiple coupons for an individual order. So this month is a fantastic time to get those items you have on your wish list.
Want more free. Then just use host code for July when you order online and I will send you out some more free product from the hostess rewards that we get. July's host code is 44YXACV7​​​​​​​.

What are you waiting for Shop Online or Email me your order today.

Have a great day. 

Hugs Karlie xxx


No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...