Saturday, 9 July 2016

Mixed Media Project Life Video Tutorial

After creating my first video tutorial I was left with a gorgeous background sheet ready to be turned into another project. I was happy with how it turned out so have made another tutorial for you all. This also shows how you can co-ordinate your 12x12 pages with Project Life Style page. 


Video is below, hope you find some creative inspiration for your own projects. 



If you liked this project then check out my Online Stampin Scrap Classes
The next round of class sign up closes soon so don't miss out. 


Hugs Karlie xxx


Quick Links

Shop anytime
Shop  in my Online store 24/7 HERE. 

Get Free Projects and Products
Want free monthly tutorials from me plus the ability to earn hostess benefits without hosting a party? Join one of my Stampin Up Clubs (It's all by mail and email so you can join anywhere in Australia). Details HERE.

Join - Additional FREE stamps sets when you join
For $169 you get $235 product plus 20% off all your future orders click HERE to join my team today. Yes you can just buy for yourself, there is no pressure to sell or have parties and no lock in contracts.  

Grab a Bargain
Shop the Clearance Rack HERE. Up to 80% off

2 comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...