Tuesday, 11 October 2016

Candy Cane Christmas

As soon as I look at this Candy Cane Christmas Suite I think Ginger Bread cutie and Hansel and Gretel. Some great projects to make for the Christmas season. Don't forget too that during October we have our paper pack dale. Buy 3 packs of Designer paper you get a 4th pack free. Candy Cane Lane paper which is featured here is just one of the gorgeous papers that are available in the promotion. 








Check our more Holiday Catalogue crafting goodness here in my online store. 

Hugs Karlie xxx


Quick Links

October Paper Sale
Buy 3 get one free. Check it out  HERE. 

Shop anytime
Shop  in my Online store 24/7 HERE. 

Get Free Projects and Products
Want free monthly tutorials from me plus the ability to earn hostess benefits without hosting a party? Join one of my Stampin Up Clubs (It's all by mail and email so you can join anywhere in Australia). Details HERE.

Join - Additional FREE stamps sets when you join
For $169 you get $235 product plus 20% off all your future orders click HERE to join my team today. Yes you can just buy for yourself, there is no pressure to sell or have parties and no lock in contracts.  

Grab a Bargain
Shop the Clearance Rack HERE. Up to 80% off 

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...